x
Search...

The annual charity walk around the outskirts of Letchworth is the perfect opportunity for you to raise funds for a charity of your choice; donate to a local cause in North Herts or give to your own community organisation-such as a scout troop or school.

We run it (not literally) while you walk it! 75% of all you raise via sponsorship. goes to the charity of your choice. Our Rotary Cluib gifts the remaining 25% to charities and community projects during the following 12 months.

The Letchworth Greenway is around 14 miles in total. But don’t panic! You CAN walk it ALL if you wish. But anyone opting for a shorter distance can finish at any of our 5 checkpoints along the route. And we’ll give you a lift back to The Highfield School where you started.

Apart from enjoying the fresh air and countryside, there are a couple of rest & relaxation stops along the way with food and drinks available.

https://www.lgcrotary.org.uk/annualwalk

Further details available from:

Bob Mills, Walk Organised
Tel: 01438  218 229
Email: 
editor@expertsources.co.uk